Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Grades, Beer, Christmas, and Looking Forward

First, Merry Christmas everybody.

Grades are in tomorrow... The only class that I'm not sure about is diff eqs, it will all come down to whether or not I got the following right:
Prove that [Phi] is a solution to dy/dx = f(x,y) with y(x0)=y0 iff [Phi] solves the equation y(x) = y0 + Integral[f(t,y)dt] from x0 to x. I think I got it right on.

I have a Booneville Winter Solstice Ale that I plan on drinking with pumpkin pie Christmas Day. Should be awesome.

Classes next semester: Calc 3, Discrete Systems, and BS classes. Next Fall things get really fun: Abstract Algebra, Real Analysis 1, Topology, and Probability. I am really starting to love math.

Also, I got a kick ass idea last night. I love when I get econ ideas inspired by Jay-Z songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home