Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Holy Crapola

Ok, really busy this semester, the first time since I've been in college. Diff Eqs test this Friday, so I have been busting my ass trying to get all of the homework done. Lots of proofs, lots of theorems, man that Euler guy did a lot...

Also, computer programming sucks. The class is sooo boring and is at 9 AM, so I don't make it all that often. This means I have to spend more time that I otherwise would working on the assignments, but man do I love that extra hour of sleep I get when I skip!

Finally, I'm really starting to make progress on Sargent's Dynamic Macro Theory. I got a chalk board up in my office, so I always work the problems on it instead of paper. It just makes me feel cooler doing it. I definitely exhibit some ownership effects when it comes to my value for the chalk board- before it was up, I really could have cared less if I had it. Now that it is, I would shove chalk down anybody's throat who tried to take it from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home