Saturday, November 13, 2004

An idea from another blogger...

I was reading Jacqueline Passey's blog about her calculus homework and it reminded me of a problem I've been having in mathematical finance. You see, I have the class at 8 AM four days a week, and while we all love finding yield rates and proving the formula for annuities paid continuously, I just can't make it most of the time. I missed 3 out of 4 classes last week. It sucks.
Anyway, she came up with the following plan for her:
http://jacquelinepassey.blogs.com/blog/2004/11/gandalf_was_rig.html#comments
I am not asking anything like this, since I don't have any readers, but here is what I do:
My friend Paul has the same problem with the class, so we have agreed that he who misses the most classes per week will buy the other a pint of Bell's Two Hearted Ale that friday! This is motivation in liquid form. I suggest this study plan to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home