Friday, February 03, 2006

Minnesota News Over at TM

So, somebody has gotten in to Minnesota over at TM, but it seems like this is an exceptional case. At any rate, when I first read his post I sat and stared at my email for half an hour, clicking refresh frantically. Because of this, I think I claimed that I can relax now because of OSU too soon.

In a side note- my girlfriend (Kat) has a shirt that has a moose on it and says Minnesota across the chest. Apart from being hot, I long ago decided that it was good luck. I'm trying to convince her to wear it nonstop until I hear something... she doesn't like that idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam M Osman said...

I am starting to think that the minnesota news was fake. I keep checking the boards and your site multiple times daily. I can only imagine what I would do when it is actually my turn to go through the waiting period. How mean. I think someone should write a paper about why smart your men and women are willing to put themselves through all this torture to be an economist...

February 17, 2006 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home