Friday, January 27, 2006

Update

The apps are away. I finished the last one, Washington, today. So, I continue to wait for notification... it looks like UCSD and Minnesota told people in early February last year, so maybe I'll get the first word soon. Really, I want to just get SOME piece of info on my apps! Testmagic's forums are awful for me, but I can't stop checking them. I should have just not taken classes this semester while I wait, because it is damn near impossible to focus. Alright, I'll keep this updated with acceptances/rejections.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam M Osman said...

The forums are always torture. They make you think everyone is a genious with 3.9s and 17 years of research experience and they all get rejected from 30th ranked schools. Good luck, I am sure the waiting game is killer. It will all be over in a couple of months. And then it will really start!

:-)

January 27, 2006 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home