Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hmmm

I realized that I say that this blog is about beer as well as econ, but I haven't mentioned beer in a while. This is because my roommates from the last few years are gone (the problem with being a 5th year senior... your drinking friends don't stay around!)

Anyway, I have been drinking a lot of Anchor Porter. I love the stuff. I bought a case and I usually have one with dinner every night. I wish I could make one appear for everybody to try when they visit this site.

I never got around to brewing my third batch of beer and I think the ingredients are bad now. That is kind of depressing, but I will find time for it some day. Soon, I hope. Ok, I'm off.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 15: inaminuteago
As you are aware many blogs fall into the news/personal news but some women are using them differently.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my fuel saver related site. Visit it Soon. Thank You.

September 4, 2005 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy, cool blog. I was really looking for info on
bioperformance.com but glad I droped by. Way to go. bioperformance.com

April 29, 2006 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Andy, I’m out surfing for the latest information on bioperformance.com and found your great site. Although Hmmm wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for bioperformance.com related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

April 29, 2006 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy, cool blog. I was really looking for info on
save gas but glad I droped by. Way to go. save gas

May 3, 2006 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Andy, nice site looks like you did your
homework. I would love if you check out my 4ecorp com site.
Thanks for the info. 4ecorp com

May 7, 2006 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Andy, nice site looks like you did your
homework. I would love if you check out my ethosfr site.
Thanks for the info. ethosfr

May 12, 2006 at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home