Monday, June 06, 2005

Calc II Tutoring

I just tutored two people at calc II for the first time in forever. I love tutoring that class. Every integral is like a little puzzle to be solved! Seriously, after figuring out little tricks to problems like x^5*e^(x^3)dx I get an adrenaline rush. I love it.

In other news, I have had some interesting experience with music recently. Kat got an Ipod and we've been downloading Itunes songs right and left. Having Itunes has increased my music consumption ten-fold. It isn't only the fact that music is more readily available, I actually feel like I have started to enjoy it more. Why? I think it is because finding new bands has become a sort of hobby, something that I have always enjoyed (I can be a bit of a music snob) that has become much more rewarding since I got the pod.

Newest group that I like: Art Brut, a neo-art-punk band from London. Coolest track: "My Little Brother" with lyrics like: "My little brother just discovered rock and roll, he's got a noise in his head and he's out of control!" Great, irreverent punk music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home