Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Orange Juice

Ok, I may have talked about this before, but why does orange juice still come in paper cartons with the screw cap on them? I mean, the original purpose of the carton was obviously that it could be opened and resealed, now with the screw cap, the paper carton is obsolete. And juice has been sold in the plastic cartons for years, so it isn't that the alternative technology isn't there. I have some possible explanations:

I. Some people would be confused if the orange juice was no longer in the paper carton. These people would likely have been weeded out by natural selection by now.

II. The carton has an aesthetic quality that people like. Nostalgia maybe.

III. The carton imparts an added flavor that is part of the orange juice for those who are used to it.

Ok, I really feel like I have talked about this before. I know I have talked to my girlfriend about it... lucky girl, huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger ebaypowerseller2006 said...

For more information related to what is in this blogdating guide
, you should stop by and see this site. It is full of dating guide
related articles and information.

October 24, 2005 at 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have an awesome blog ! I'have just bookmarked you.

I have a ebay acitons misspelled auction search site. It pretty much is a search engine that allows you to search eBay for misspelled auctions and allows you to find some great bargains.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
eBay misspelled auctions

October 25, 2005 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger ebaypowerseller2006 said...

For more information related to what is in this blogdating woman
, you should stop by and see this site. It is full of dating woman
related articles and information.

October 27, 2005 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some great articles on x box live 12 month

February 16, 2007 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home