Monday, May 02, 2005

Shite

Well, I just walked in to take my Calc III final... then someone from my class walked by looking at me like I was stupid. Evidentally the final is tomorrow. And here I worked my ass off all weekend and I'm left with another day. I wish I could just go up to his office and take the stupid thing.

In other news, I am glad that Bush has finally come out and said it: social security will have to be cut and people will have to retire later. Really, in my opinion, the retirement age is the most antiquated part of the program. We need to have a bracketed system in which white collar workers don't get full retirement benefits until later, because so many older people stay productive for much longer than they used to. And of course the distribution of the cuts can be debated... I guess I'm a bit removed from this debate because my parents make about $15,000 per year between them, so as long as dirt ass poor people don't get benefit cuts, that is fine with me.

And did anybody watch Family Guy last night? Holy crap that was funny. It was as if they have been saving all of the events to make fun of over the last couple of years and they tried their best to cram all of the jokes into one episode. Ok, andy out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam M Osman said...

At least you weren't a day late! That would have been really bad!

I no longer ask if anyone has watched family guy. It is now assumed. If you didn't I dont want to talk to you.

:-)

Good Luck tomorrow.

May 2, 2005 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home