Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Coffee Club Card

So, my campus coffee shop has a card. When you buy a coffee, you get a punch. After ten punches, you get a free coffee. So, at the outset when you are about to buy that first coffee, you have a funny supply curve that you face. The price line is at the price of coffee for the first ten, but then it goes down to zero for the eleventh, then the price for the next ten, and so on. This isn't very interesting... just something I was thinking about as I drank my coffee today.

5 Comments:

Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About Google

October 12, 2005 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

October 27, 2005 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with no damage to your business’ budget whatsoever.

November 3, 2005 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the 3 Marketeers Club today, its Absolutely FREE!!

November 11, 2005 at 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Barry White said...

Ebay has revolutionised the attitude of millions to buying on line. Yet, perhaps not surprisingly, the vast majority of material online is all about selling. Not surprising because that is where the money is made.

In my own little way I am trying to redress the balance. Please take a look at my ebay buying blog ebay auctions and let me know what you think

March 24, 2006 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home