Thursday, February 03, 2005

Math Kills

Math has claimed another victim. Jacqueline from Budding Economist has decided against econ because of all of the math. Her blog should still be interesting when I want to argue for a tax on missiles or something of that sort.

Also, I hereby declare that, if I get in to grad school, I will not take Super Smash Brothers with me. That game lies. It says, "I won't take up too much time. Really I won't. Just one game... five minutes at most." Three hours later my fingers are raw and I still haven't finished my PDE homework. This is why I am writing so late (12:37 AM my time).


2 Comments:

Blogger Adam M Osman said...

On the same note I am thinking that it would be best to leave my TV at home too. But then I realized that I would just waste the rest of my time on my computer instead. The only way to really work is to get rid of both but I will never leave my computer. I don't know anyone else who will.

We can always hope that the other people spend more time on it than we do. But they probably don't blog...

:-)

February 7, 2005 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I've actually tried getting rid of my computer. I gave mine away a couple of years ago, thinking that it would force me to start papers earlier and waste less time. I didn't take in to account the wealth of substitutes. In my case, I live with five other guys, all with at least one computer.

February 7, 2005 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home