Friday, March 17, 2006

So... I Guess the Hard Part is (Mostly) Over!

And now... a recap:

In:
Ohio State (Fellowship)
Maryland (Fellowship)
IU (TA/Fellowship)
Minnesota (TA/Fellowship)
UCLA (Funding TBD)
UCSD (No Money At All)

Out:
Northwestern (Assuming)
Brown
Michigan

And it looks like it is becoming more and more clear that UCLA or Minnesota will be the way to go. I will still visit Maryland, because they have such an advantage in being close to DC, but if UCLA gives me money, I think the decision will be made. So, I can finally say that I am on the other side of the fence: I have survived the application process, now I have to make it through the actually hard part!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you decided yet?

-Zog

March 31, 2006 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Adam M Osman said...

only 11 more days until the final decision has to be made. I am looking forward to your SOP. Good luck with picking where you'll be for the next 5 years. No pressure :-)

April 4, 2006 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate a gopher once.

-Paul

April 11, 2006 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home